Your non-profit organization or small business is probably already on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube or other social media platform. But you may not be getting the full benefit from the time and investment you make in social media. Join a panel of experienced marketers to learn how to achieve success in your marketing program.
On June 29, 2017 Dayton SCORE is conducting a workshop on effective social media marketing. The workshop will consist of presentations on Social Media Marketing followed by a one hour question and answer session with our expert panel.
Agenda: 10 am to 1 pm with networking lunch.
- Basics of Social Media Marketing – Art Helmstetter
- Effectively Use Facebook and You Tube – Donna Amos
- Using LinkedIn and Twitter – Lori Thomas
- Non-profit case study for FOA – Lori Eron
- Open Panel Question and Answer
- Networking Lunch
Presenters and expert panel:
- Donna Amos – Owner, Solopreneur Solutions, LLC Digital Marketing and website design.
- Lori Erion – Executive Director, Families of Addicts. Non-profit organization providing support and advocacy for anyone touched by addiction
- Art Helmstetter – Owner, B2B Planner Ltd. Non-profit and small business mentor
- Lori Thomas - Digital Marketing Coordinator, AKA “The WebLady”, OVABC Education Foundation