Want to Grow a Successful Business?
Part one of this free orientation workshop provides some basic business and realistic marketplace perspective while identifying traditional and contemporary business success factors. Part two of this highly interactive program provides additional business growth perspective and identifies the growth process and what is required for building an effective strategic growth plan.
Key Audience Benefits:
- Provides general business perspectives
- Provides a realistic marketplace perspective - External business impact
- Provides business growth perspective
- Helps attendee to evaluate their personal business leadership DNA
- Introduces the balanced business model concept to support business growth
- Identifies the key steps in the business growth process
- Provides and introduction to the strategic business growth planning process
- Introduces the SCORE universal business planning model
- How to use the planning model for business growth assessment - needs and opportunities
- How to use the planning model for strategic business growth planning - solutions (strategies)
- Prepares attendee for the business growth series of four paid group counseling sessions