Small Business Digital Marketing: Everything from Strategy to Website Hacks
Billy Grill of Rebel Marketing will lead you through a Collider covering small business marketing in today’s digital environment. He will cover strategy, tools and processes from the perspective of small businesses. Keeping in mind the limitation of time and resources for many small businesses, there will be a focus on how to improve your marketing efficiency without sacrificing its effectiveness. There will be open discussion around topics such as:
· Creating a concise and actionable marketing plan
· What is the best marketing approach for my potential clients?
· Where should I spend my marketing dollars?
· Do I need Social Media? Which networks are best for me?
· What my website should be doing for my business
· Digital Security and how it affects small businesses
During this 90-minute presentation Billy will offer specific examples, pro tips, tools and resources for every aspect of your marketing funnel. He will also address any questions or specific problems that time permits.