This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Wednesday of every month
As everyone arrives they'll receive a list of ideas for patterns, practices or techniques to explore.
Each person can join an existing group in exploring a topic or start a new group for a different topic.
Each topic group will spend the period exploring their topic using a code kata if they choose.
At 12:40, each group will be asked to describe the topic and share what they learned.
Example Patterns, Practices or Techniques
• TDD, Unit Testing, Acceptance Testing
• Navigating without a mouse
• Descriptive (long) Method Names
• New Editor
• New Programming Language
• New Framework
• Functional Programming
• Patterns: Command, Adapter, Proxy, Decorator, etc.
• Build Automation: Grunt, Gulp, npm, Webpack