Come and learn to 3D model with Sketchup Make 2016. This will be an introductory class to become familiar with the software. Snacks and Beverages will be provided.
Please bring the following items:
• Laptop or Desktop computer (Mac or PC) running Sketchup Make 2016
• a Corded or Cordless Optical Mouse w/wheel (Sketchup does not play nice with trackpads)
• Becoming familiar with the software
• Basics of 3d Modelling
• Learning the X,Y, and Z coordinate system
• Drawing basic shapes
• Creating groups and components
• Dimensioning and measuring objects
If we have time, We will go over a few cool plugins including STL import/export plugin for 3d printing.