Do you want to create more time with your family, better financial security, and regain control? It's time to redefine your career options. Explore business ownership options and stop climbing the corporate ladder.
According to the most recent Gallup poll, 55% of all working Americans want to own their own business, but only 5% actually pull the trigger. So, how do you know if business ownership is right for you? Join us and explore those initial questions on business ownership in the region. We’ll cover:
- Current economic overview
- Does business ownership make sense for you?
- Business trends
- Business ownership models – build, buy, or franchise
- Options for funding the purchase of your business
- Key success factors for business owners
- Building equity as an exit strategy
Bill Powell, Franchise Consultlant with FranNet MidAmerica, will speak on “Is Business Ownership for You?”—as part of “Alternative Paths to Employment” program at Job Seekers group at Miami Township Branch (Dayton Metro Library), 2718 Lyons Rd, Miamisburg, OH. Dr. Steve Crichton of Dayton Public Schools will also speak about reinventing oneself in mid-career.
- Meet & Greet: 8:30-9:00
- Presentation: 9:00-10:30
- Connections & Networking: 10:30-11:00
If you don’t follow your dream, you’ll work for someone who did.