In 2015 we had over 550 visitors and more than 30 demonstrators. Showcased projects ranged from Raspberry Pi computing, Linux computing, 3D printing, UAV design, blacksmithing, soldering, kite making, electronics, robotics, pneumatics, virtual world technology, ham radio, and music.
The 2016 Dayton Maker Fest is already shaping up to be even bigger and better!
- What: A celebration for the DIY'er in all of us
- When: 9:00am to 3:00pm on Saturday, 12 March 2016
- Where: WBI Tec^Edge Innovation and Collaboration Center, Dayton, OH
- Why: To bring together various maker groups/businesses and encourage a collaborative DIY community in the Dayton area, to encourage exploration and tinkering as a path to innovation, and to inspire future generations to become interested in STEM
- Who: This event is free and open to the community. All ages welcome.
For more questions and answers, see our FAQ.